Waterscape A-225 Waterscape A225: 2022 All new Cabinets, Quartz, & Paint - Splash Pool Level
Size –2 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-8
Destin West Escapes is proud to present Waterscape A225!
With more than a decade of experience on Okaloosa Island and six unique offerings DWE looks forward to being a small part of your family creating life long memories!
(1292 Square FT Climate Controlled & 203 Square FT Balcony)!
UNIT A-225 UNIQUE FEATURES:
- NEW 2022: Quartz countertops and all new cabinets kitchen and bathroom!
- NEW 2022: Full counter around half bath for storage for the kiddos tooth brushes, ect!
- NEW 2022: All new paint
- NEW 2022: Refrigerator
- Both Master Bedrooms KING SIZE cool gel memory foam mattress!
- BUNKROOM DOOR: Solid Core, rare @ Waterscape
- LEATHER SOFAS
- NEW SMART TV: 50" Roku Smart TV
- NEW FULL SIZE WASHER/DRYER: June 2020
- BUNKROOM TV
- 100% TILE FLOOR: No dirty carpet
- UNIT LOCATION: 30 second walk to heated pool, splash pool, & 3 Webber gas grills from an enclosed hotel style hallway (no elevator needed)
- COVERED PARKING: 30-45 second walk from front door (no elevator needed)
- TV’s: New 2020 50" Roku living room, 48" 1st Master, 40" 2nd Master, and Flat Screen in bunk room w/cable
- SOUND SYSTEM: Sony w/Bluetooth streaming, Netflix, & Pandora*
- BEACH SERVICE: Complementary Beach Set Up W/Two Chairs & Umbrella New for 2021
- BUILDING LOCATION: Short Walk to the board walk, restaurants, attractions, and pier
MORE UNIT DETAILS:
Ideal location, you never need to step foot on an elevator. When you want to go to the pool walk down the air-conditioned hallway directly out to the Splash pool/play area and seasonally heated pool. The unique indoor hallway makes moving in your luggage much more comfortable during the summertime heat. The Kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a nice open serving area allowing for guest to relax and mingle while the chef in the group completes everyone’s meal.
The bunkroom has its own door and cable TV which are a unique feature added to this unit after construction was completed. Both bedrooms are set up as masters with direct access to the balcony for convenience. They also both have KING SIZE bed's, this is rare to find at Waterscape. Each bedroom has a private on suite bathroom, with an oversized tub & shower. The master has his and her sinks. The children will enjoy use of the half bath allowing for more privacy in each of the two masters.
Finally, we provide the best of both worlds access directly to the owner to book your unit and local professional management services in case something requires immediate attention.
CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE U-SHAPED BUILDING AT WATERSCAPE?
Generally, units closer to the sand will cost more to rent, and will be further from parking. Please keep in mind the entire complex is located on the beach and every unit is a short walk to the ocean!
Only 12 units are directly parallel to the ocean without an angled view or distance of about 80-100 yards to the sand. The left side of the U is the A building, the bottom is the C building, and the right side is the B building. All of what makes Waterscape the best resort for kids in the Destin area are the pools that lie in the middle of the U.
Our A225 unit is located one unit from entrance to the interior hallway in the A building. Most units do not have access via an interior climate controlled hallway. This entrance is the closest location in the A building to the COVERED parking garage and back entrance to the splash pool. This means you can access pools, grills, and parking without getting on an elevator in less than 30 seconds.
If you want to see the pools and resort grounds, you should stay in the C building, or in even numbered units in the A or B building. If you want things quieter, the odd numbered units in A or B face the outside of the property. Nearly all the odd numbered units in A & B will have a narrow view or no view of the ocean between the buildings. Our A225 balcony faces the brand-new hotel completed in 2017. While depending upon palm tree growth you can see water, I do not consider this or 80%+ of the A & B odd # units to have a “view” of the ocean. If you want a nice view of the ocean you should stay in the first three stacks of the A & B building on at least the 2nd floor or higher!
WHY DID WE CHOOSE THIS LOCATION AT WATERSCAPE?
My wife and I had young kids under the age of 2 when we purchased our Waterscape unit. We found over the years most our time was spent around the splash pool with the slide and the grills for cooking. We also found that we seem to bring half of our house with us on vacation. Being extremely close to the car and the splash pool area is a no brainer for convenience.
**HOW DO I SEE YOUR OTHER UNITS? (Over 200 reviews 4.5+ out of 5 stars)**
Destin/Fort Walton Beach, FL: Waterscape: VRBO #318211 / BLU: VRBO 1683570 / Azure: VRBO #475054 / Destin West: VRBO #745692 & 2611564
*****SPECIAL NOTES ON GUIDLINES FOR LENGTHS OF STAYS FOR DIFFERENT TIMES OF YEAR*****
(SOFTWARE ERRORS DO OCCUR - IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE E-MAIL PRIOR TO INSTANT BOOKING)
- From the first Saturday in March to the last Saturday in October guest stays must fall between a Saturday to Saturday and be at least 3 days or longer
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years week have minimum stay requirements two nights before and the night of the actual holiday stays not including these three nights can not occur the Saturday to Saturday before or after the holiday
- Snow bird season requires a minimum stay of 57 nights beginning January 2 and ending the first Saturday in March
WHAT MAKES WATERSCAPE UNIQUE?
- Built in 2008, making it one of the newest condos built in the entire Destin area (most Destin condos are 80’s and 90’s projects)
- Courtyard design reminiscent of a five-star Caribbean resort
- Four Pool Areas: One heated seasonally, one with zero entry access and waterfall, Lazy River, and pool designed for toddlers (fenced, covered pavilion play area, built in water toys, and a waterslide)
- Weber gas grills cleaned daily
- Two hot tubs
- Poolside Café run seasonally serving food and frozen drinks
- Weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids seasonally
- 490 feet of beach directly in front of the complex
- Thoughtful beach entry area complete with four freshwater showers, foot washing stations, one walkway with ramp if you can’t take steps, and shoe storage area on the wooden railing (leave items at your own risk)
- Fitness Center with Life Fitness equipment and LCD TV’s on cardio equipment
- Once you have groceries you don’t have to get in your car again
- 24-hour security
**RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES (Less than 1 miles and walkable)**
* 15+ RESTAURANTS
* GULFARIUM: Meet the Dolphins
* OKALOOSA COUNTY PIER: Fishing tackle and pole rental
* THE BOARDWALK: Oceanfront dining, shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
* WILD WILLY’S ADVENTURE ZONE: Games, go-carts, 4d theatre, put/put golf, etc.!
**ACTIVITIES (Short Drive away)**
* PUBLIX GROCERY: Store (1 mile)
* DOWNTOWN FORT WALTON HISTORIC DISTRICT: (1 mile)
* INDIAN TEMPLE MOUND MUSEUM: (1 mile)
* HARBOR WALK VILLAGE: Shopping, Dining, Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals, (6 miles)
* AIR FORCE ARMANENT MUSEUM (7 Miles)
* BIG KAHUNAS WATER PARK: Water Slides (8 miles)
* THE TRACK: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bungee Jump, and Arcade (9 miles)
* DESTIN COMMONS: Upscale Open-Air Mall (11 miles)
* SILVER SANDS FACTORY OUTLET: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores, (15 miles)
On the Island: (Walking Distance)
The best restaurant is Old Bay Steamer, it is a bit pricey but excellent. We love the atmosphere of The Gulf, this is a container ship restaurant located outside the kids will play for hours. Stewby’s is great for fresh fish at a “value” price. Fubar is on the water a bit like a dive college bar, but they have solid bar food and pizza with live music. At the boardwalk our favorite location with a view of the ocean is Rockin Taco, food is good the view is fantastic! Rick’s on the island has excellent gumbo, they use cheese grits in instead of rice!
Downtown FWB: (Less than 1 mile away)
We love the vibe of downtown FWB. It is sort of like a college bar hits a gritty arts scene. They have about 15 restaurants that are all walkable. KC’s Sandbar usually has live music outside in the sand during season with solid wings and a huge beer selection. We love Taste for tapas. The Boardroom and Cowhead have great sandwiches, too! Alis Bistro is solid Italian with a nice happy hour. They also have food trucks, my wife loves Parlor Doughnuts. Maas coffee roasters has excellent coffee!
You should check for activities and festivals, too. The farmers market is the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 8 AM to 1 PM. Finally a bit past downtown in FWB is The Bavarian's Wirtshaus, this is an authentic German restaurant that our friend from Europe says is a close as it gets to the real deal.
Destin Area Restaurants: (6 to 8 miles away)
- Louisiana Lagniappe
- Donut Hole
About the OwnerMy name is Rick Angle, and it was always my mom's dream to own a condo in Fort Walton Beach. My wife and I adopted this dream and were fortunate to make it come true. We were blessed to be able to purchase this unit during the downturn in the market. After seeing this could actually become a business for our family we purchased additional units and started Destin West Escapes! Each year we improve on our ability to deliver a solid vacation experience for our guest. It is my sincere desire to be a small part of your families vacation memory making experience!
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
|Property Type||Condo in a condo on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
Nov 27, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
|$110 - $200||$765 to $1,256||
Jan 2, 2024 - Mar 1, 2024
|$125 - $185||$833 to $950||$2,355 to $2,553||
Sept (2) 2024
Sep 7, 2024 - Sep 13, 2024
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $150.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $150.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.1. Per our contract a security hold of $400 will be place on the credit card on file 5 days prior to check-in. This will be released 8 days after check out assuming no damage is done during your visit. 2. From March - October all stays must fall between a Saturday to Saturday. Should the system fail and allow a booking to occur outside of these parameters you will be required to cancel the booking for a full refund.